The Indiana State Department of Health has announced the second confirmed case of COVID-19 in Indiana (and two additional presumptive positive cases.)
The Best way to protect yourself from any respiratory illness, including the flu, is to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and was your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with appropriate disinfectant.
Please use the ISDH COVID 19 website (http://on.in.govCOVID19) for the latest information.
Any further questions please call ISDH (317) 233-7125
Center for Disease Control (770) 488-7100