We need you to #MaskUpHoosiers
Indiana is slowly reopening for business, but the fight against COVID-19 is far from over. Wearing a face mask is one of the simplest, most effective ways to slow the spread of the virus, but we need everyone to do their part to keep our state safe. That’s why we are asking all Hoosiers to mask up — and speak up about how wearing your mask can save lives.
Please visit the COVID-19 DASHBOARD that is updated daily at noon for total number of cases, positivity rate, deaths, and county metrics for each county in Indiana. Follow link below for more information.
The Best way to protect yourself from any respiratory illness, including the flu, is to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and was your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with appropriate disinfectant.
Please use the ISDH COVID 19 website (http://on.in.govCOVID19) for the latest information.
Any further questions please call ISDH (317) 233-7125
Center for Disease Control (770) 488-7100